- Help Centre
- Getting Started for Workplaces
- Sending a check-in to your teams
Getting Started for Schools
- Getting Started With Skodel
- Uploading Students
- Uploading Teachers
- Informing My School Community About Skodel
- Sending My First Check-In
- How Often Should I Check-In
- How do Students Login
- Errors & Troubleshooting
- Wellbeing Plans
- Using Groups in Schools
- Staff Check-Ins in Schools
- Wellbeing Coaching & Resources for Schools
- Analysing Skodel Data in Schools
- Customising a check-in
- Self check-ins
- Integrations for Schools
- Troubleshooting in Schools
Getting Started for Workplaces
Groups on Skodel
Sending and Scheduling Check-Ins
Closing a Check-In
Anonymity and privacy
Sending a check-in to your teams
This article outlines how you as a leader can send a check-in to your teams
There are two ways to send check-ins to your teams with Skodel.
Sending a one off check-in right away
Step 1 - click 'start new check-in' button
Step 2 - Select your check-in and the team you want to send it to, then click 'start'
Scheduling a one off or recurring check-in
Step 1 - click 'manage organization' in the drop down from your dashboard
Step 2 - click the 'scheduled check-ins' tab and click 'create'
Step 3 - Select your check-in, the team you want to send it to, when you'd like to send it and if you'd like it to be a one off or recurring check-in. Then click 'create'
Note: you can adjust and edit scheduled check-ins before they are sent.