- Help Centre
- Getting Started for Workplaces
- Uploading your teams to Skodel
Getting Started for Schools
- Getting Started With Skodel
- Uploading Students
- Uploading Teachers
- Informing My School Community About Skodel
- Sending My First Check-In
- How Often Should I Check-In
- How do Students Login
- Errors & Troubleshooting
- Wellbeing Plans
- Using Groups in Schools
- Staff Check-Ins in Schools
- Wellbeing Coaching & Resources for Schools
- Analysing Skodel Data in Schools
- Customising a check-in
- Self check-ins
- Integrations for Schools
- Troubleshooting in Schools
Getting Started for Workplaces
Groups on Skodel
Sending and Scheduling Check-Ins
Closing a Check-In
Anonymity and privacy
Using groups and assigning team leaders to specific groups
This article outlines how to use Skodel's group functionality to assist you in rolling Skodel out across your organisation
Groups help you organise your data and structure Skodel for company wide buy in.
To create a group, go to the 'groups' tab from your home dashboard
Click 'create new group', then name the group and add the emails of the group members.
What will facilitators (team leaders) see?
When you assign a facilitator to a group, this means they can review the data for that group specifically. This is commonly used to give team leaders visibility on how their team is going so they can build a positive team culture.
Sending check-ins to specific groups
Setting up groups also means you can send check-ins to specific teams easily by selecting them when you go to send or schedule your check-in.